Friday, November 9, 2007

Is the Reverse Funnel System another scam?

Is The Reverse Funnel System Another Scam?

Hello all you net savvy techno freaks! What's new with you? I was sitting here in my Lazy boy rocker contemplating the vagaries of the cyber world when it struck me that there is something that all the techie types have been buzzing about for a long time and there has to be some thing that is either very fishy or some thing that is truly out of this world for it to create so much buzz.

I decided to haul myself out of my rocker and then after genuflecting in front of my framed photograph of Ty Coughlin I decided to check out the latest buzz on the Reverse Funnel System that my most favorite person in the whole wide cyber world created just for people like me.


As any average techie would do, I decided to visit the popular bogs and find out what exactly people were saying about the Reverse Funnel System. I found a lot of great stuff on the netscape and tons of praise and loads of paeans being sung in praise of the R! everse Funnel System.

Not one to give up I decided to visit some of the lesser blogs populated by the frustrated and stressed lower techies who were unable to make their mark in realms of cyber space and where people like yours truly go once in a while to check out what new flaw the minions have soused up.

Needless to say I was quite surprised but for once in a very pleasant way. The whole of the lower realm was buzzing but the best part was that they could not find a single flaw in the Reverse Funnel System. It actually is fully automated and it actually delivers on all its claims!

This in a nutshell was the most explosive thing that could have happened and trust me; the cats in the lower realm make the most hardened criminals look positively benign. They were the guys who took apart the first i-phone and put up a blog on the popular sites and made the poor apple guys look bad. Shame. I really liked them, The apple guys that is.

Only a couple of! dissenters existed who were immediately silenced by some old ! lower re almers who have taken up the system and found it to be more than adequate. They actually bought a round for everyone.

I still couldn't believe it but when I sidled up to some of those old guys and struck up a conversation,( I was born gabbing but hey you already know that,) and I was again surprised to hear them exulting about the system and the whole reverse funnel shebang. Not only that they were getting ready to set up a shrine in the name of Ty Coughlin.

Well my dear techno freaks that was all that my wizened old body could take for one day and so shaking with a mixture of excitement and guilty pleasure I can safely say that the Reverse Funnel System has passed the acid tests and is here to stay. Amen!

By: Lucas Adamski

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com

Find more about Rever! se Funnel System on my blog here Work From Home and get FREE REPORT with unique info about Reverse Funnel System!

By: Lucas Adamski

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com

Find more about Reverse Funnel System on my blog here Work From Home and get FREE REPORT with unique info about Reverse Funnel System!


Source: http ://www.articledashboard.com/Article/Is-the-Reverse-Funnel-System-another-scam-/347884
Your Home Based Business

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home