Friday, November 2, 2007

Let's All Go Get Scammed AGAIN: The Home Based Business

Let's All Go Get Scammed Again: The Home Based Business

Ahhh yes. The home based business. What a splendid idea. Let's look at this concept. It seems like ever since I've worked my very first job I've heard this whole home based business buzz constantly. Don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful concept sort of like this: Someone you know comes up to you and lets be honest, they have a script that they have been rehearsing for like the last 8 days just trying to build up enough courage to actually call you or email you about this new business that they have started and this is how it goes: "Hey, (your name), how are you doing?" You say, "I'm doing good." Then they say, "I need your help. I'm thinking about joining this new business that I saw about a week ago (Which they have already joined anyway and just want you to come to the meeting) and I was wondering if you could go with me to the meeting to evaluate it and see what you think about it. So what do ya say?"

Now, le! t me stop right there. You're thinking in your mind "What is he/she talking about? They don't know anything about business, especially a home based business. And what's with this "evaluate," they don't even talk like that. But, because it's your friend you go anyway.


You like what you see and hear but then, yes, there's a catch and here it comes... $399 just to get started?! What?! Well, maybe you've been in the $499 club just to get started. Or maybe you have been in the $199 club just to get started. All this money and your wondering how do I even make that back. NO, you don't have time for weekly meetings, you don't want to walk up to total strangers to try to get their phone number (you know what I'm talking about-cold contacting) to interest them in this opportunity that you barely even remember the name of. It is so frustrating AND time consuming AND before you know it you've been scammed again and not to mention you didn't make any money. So there's anothe! r couple hundred dollars down the drain that you probably coul! d of jus t blown on yourself and had a good time with rather than wasting it.

I personally thought that they were all scams. Honestly, I still think that most are. I accidentally stumbled upon an online home based business that I'm liking so far and even experiencing a few signups. But I must admit, I was still a wee bit skeptical and yes thinking the same thing you are when I came across it. But wait, if its online then that means......

- Online? That means no weekly meetings

- Online? No cold contacting

- Online? No fear of rejection

- Online? No "sponsor or upline" calling and harassing me for not showing up at all the meetings

- Online? Greater income potential because people are ALWAYS online and ALWAYS ready to buy

- Online? CONVENIENCE. Never have to leave the home to do it

I'll even tell you what's going on in my little head when I came across it: That all seems well and good but I don't know a thing about doing business! online! Which is why I was a bit shocked at the simplicity of this particular home based business. Personally I've tried 7 of them up to date in the last 2 years and I'm sure many of you have been in or are in my shoes. Here's the thing though, I'm tired of being scammed! Which is why I was so skeptical. This particular opportunity comes with a website which has a plug-in-and-profit system that has really blown away ALL my skepticism!

I'm not telling you to join, but what I am telling you is that if your tired of the same old nine-to-five lifestyle and never being able to spend time with your family, and never being able to just LIVE life and not just be alive, then this home based business opportunity is definitely worth your time of READING IT OVER. Notice I said READING and not joining. Reason being is simple. We're not trying to jump into another business half educated like we've been doing in the past. So to be quite honest I'm urging you to get your free news! letter to find out the scoop. Plain and simple. Besides, if yo! u're lik e me, you don't want the mumbo jumbo any more. Which is why I'm not going to give it to you. The only thing that I will say is that the right information in the right hands can change a person's life. So, let's NOT all go get scammed again by the home based business. Do your homework and then make an E-D-U-C-A-T-E-D decision.

By: Lawrence

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com

Lawrence GibsonDon't be scammed again. The home based business revamped. Learn why and how with this free newsletter by clicking here www.profitupbig.com/

By: Lawrence

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com

Lawrence GibsonDon't be scammed again. The home based business revamped. Learn why and how with this free newsletter by clicking here www.profitupbig.com/


Source: http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/Let-s-All-Go-Get-Scammed-AGAIN--The-Home-Based-Business/342326
home based business idea, home based small business

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home