Sunday, January 20, 2008

Taking Charge With An Online Home Business

Taking Charge With An Online Home Business

I still remember the day I decided that I wanted to start making money over the Internet. I used to work at a warehouse, and to put it simply, I hated it. As much as I didn't want to admit it, the truth was that I felt I was being underpaid. I put in my best effort to help the company I was working for, only to come to the realization that I really meant nothing to them if I wasn't helping them with their "bottom line." The result - I was "laid off." In other words, fired - but of course, the company I was working for didn't want to admit that for the simple reason they couldn't come up with a good enough reason to fire me. That was it - I was fed up!

That experience alone made me realize that I no longer wanted to work for someone else - I wanted to work for myself! Upon coming to this realization, I then turned to the Internet. I have to admit though, it wasn't easy coming to that decision - and there was a reason too. Ta! ke a wild guess as to what that reason might have been? The answer: Unconventionality. Let me explain a little further as to what I mean about that "concept."


It seems that throughout our life, we're almost brainwashed into thinking that the only way we can make money is by working at a typical 9 to 5 job. You wake up, hop in your car, drive to that "physical building" and start doing the tasks that were given to you by other people. We're used to this kind of environment - this kind of thinking. So in many ways, it almost feels like a "natural" thing to do.

On the other hand, when you look at the Internet and starting your own business using the Internet, your reaction may be a lot different. One of those reasons, at least for me at the beginning, was because it's something new. Your not used to seeing things like this growing up, so deciding to do so was quite nerve-racking. The idea of making money over the Internet was something that was unorthodox. Th! oughts like, "I can't do this, this is impossible" ran through! my head .

Now, because working over the Internet is something that was entirely new to me, and goes completely against the "norm", it would almost seem like those reactions would come naturally. But the fact is, don't think like that! Look at it this way - at one point in time, your typical 9 to 5 job never used to exist. As soon as they did, those too were seen as unorthodox ventures to make money. If you look at it now, it's no big deal. I had people from all around me telling me "this wasn't the way to go" - that I should look for and stick to working at a typical 9 to 5 job. My guess to that was because they simply wanted me to have what they had - for no other reason that it was a "proven" way to make money, albeit maybe not as much as I would have liked.

The fact though is that I don't want what they have - I want to do what I want to do! You see what I'm saying? Take charge of your life! Before I began doing anything online, this was, by far, the biggest hurdle ! to overcome. Coming to the realization that yes, I can do this - and yes, making money over the Internet is a possibility. I'm here to tell you that it is a possibility - but me telling you that isn't enough. You need to go out there and prove it for yourself. I think that "proving it for yourself" is almost a necessary first-step.

If possible, try and find like-minded people that may be interested in taking this venture with you. Of course, if you can't, that's fine too. There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing this alone. In fact, as a result of taking charge, you may actually inspire many people around you. By doing this, you may also have many potential partners for the simple reason that you showed them it can be done. On that note, what are you waiting for? Get out there and start making money! Good luck!

By: Bruno Cristini

Article Directory: http://www.articledash! board.co m

Bruno Cristini has many years experience working on the Internet and also runs his own Internet home based business. If you're interested in starting your own business online, you may want to check out: Legitimate Home Business

By: Bruno Cristini

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com

Bruno Cristini has many years experience working on the Internet and also runs his own Internet home based business. If you're interested in starting your own business online, you may want to check out: Legitimate Home Business


Source: http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/Taking-Charge-With-An-Online-Home-Business/410554
Your Home Based Business

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home