Friday, February 29, 2008

Home Based Business Struggle: How I was Saved by THE System

Home Based Business Struggle: How I Was Saved By The System

This true story recounts the unhappy situation I was in about six months ago... See if it's similar in some ways to what you're currently experiencing with your home based business opportunity (my bet is the majority of you reading this will relate...)

I was involved with a top-notch, first class company. The two owners and co-founders were the cr? de la cr? of accomplished entrepreneurs and astute businesspeople. The products I was marketing were unique, high-demand, stand-alone products. My upline was the most knowledgeable and most supportive a sponsor can be. The compensation plan was very generous, and easy to understand and explain. The company's business overview website was awesome. Sounds like I had it all, doesn't it?


I was generating my own leads (about 70 to 80 a week) through my own website. I was creating traffic for that site via pay-per-click, article marketing, and a few other wa! ys that included safelists, classified ads, and other online advertising. No purchased (crappy) leads for me, thank you very much!

Well, when you look at this picture, you think I must have been raking it in, don't you? Heck no. I was actually shelling it out. I was spending more money on marketing than I was earning through sales and residual income. That's probably a unique situation that nobody else reading this has ever experienced. Right? (LOL) (;-)

So what was wrong? Well, it's a well-known fact that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Want to know what the weak link was? I'll tell you because I have nothing to hide: I (me, me, me) was the weak link. But how come? I had all the elements in place, plus a lot of Network Marketing experience (having been involved with a few companies off and on since 1993), and a very, very strong desire to succeed with my home business).

Now, I was not broke, or needy. If you read our story on the .biz si! te referenced in the Resource Box, you'll see that we had othe! r source s of income and we were doing pretty well. But I wanted, absolutely wanted, to conquer this home based business monster once and for all, and take in 20, 30, 40 thousand dollars each month like my sponsor and many others in the team were doing.

Here was the problem: I did not like calling those 70 to 80 leads to explain me, explain the concept (of Network Marketing and Direct Sales), explain the company, the product, the compensation plan. Ok, let me level with you here: "did not like" is not accurate: I HATED it!

And what happens when you hate doing something? Maybe like mowing the lawn, detailing the car, cleaning the house, doing your income tax, visiting your in-laws? Well, you procrastinate as long as you can, you do as little of it as you can, and you don't do it with heart and enthusiasm. And as a result, you don't do it well.

THAT was the problem: I was not doing it (prospecting) well. I was taking too long to call people, I was giving WAY too mu! ch information, I was not pushy enough, I was not doing the three-way calls because that meant... making another phone call.

Because of that sub-par performance, I was signing up very few new associates. But I persisted to the best of my (in)abilities. Three months ago however, I was ready to throw in the towel. I was thinking of giving up, not only on my business opportunity, but on MLM, Network Marketing and Direct Sales as a whole.

Then, a miracle happened. And I was saved.

Here's what happened. One of the top earners of the company realized that there were probably hundreds, perhaps thousands of people in his organization who were struggling just as I was. He decided to come up with a solution to the problem and the result was that he designed a Marketing System. This system eliminated all of the "variables", dramatically reduced learning curves, eliminated guess-work and increased results for everyone. The chances for success went waaaaayyy up!
!
It actually took him over four years of trials-and-errors ! and over $400,000 to perfect the System, but from what we can see now, it was really worth it. What's that? Oh, you want to know what is so special about that Marketing System that turned my home based business (and my life) around. Ok, I'll tell you.

The System does 95% of the work FOR me, 24/7. The ONLY thing I do is generate leads for the high-conversion website supplied by the System. That (generating traffic) is not a problem for me (never was). However, the System does offer turnkey solutions to generate leads so I wouldn't even have to do that if I didn't want to.

The other great feature is that the Capture Pages on the System's website convert a large number of visitors into leads (about double what I was converting before with my own website). And then (this is my favorite part) highly trained professionals call MY leads for ME in a timely fashion, and turn a great number of them into prospects. That's a pretty good start wouldn't you say?

Well that's n! ot all. Not even close. Those professionals will also follow up with MY prospects by phone and by autoresponders, getting a sizable number of them to join MY business. And every time this happens (more than once a week over the last three months as opposed to once a month before I started to use the System), my PayPal account goes ka-ching!

But there's more! After they "close" MY prospects for me, they train them to join the System and duplicate my "efforts" (LOL) so the new recruits can enjoy their life while the pros are doing the nastiest part of the work FOR them. As a result, the newbies have added many new people to my team, and every time that happens, my PayPal account goes ka-ching!

The System's secret (if you want to call it that) is that it eliminates most of the interactions (like selling, telling, explaining and closing) between the marketer and the customer until AFTER the sale is made and the money is deposited into the marketer's bank account! ! Doing that eliminates the individual marketer's sales and mark! eting ab ilities and skills (or lack of) as variables for their success. By essentially removing the new marketer from the equation, one can focus on building the business while "outsourcing" the most difficult sales and marketing aspects to the pros running the System.

And because of that, many new marketers with little or no experience in this industry are NOW finally seeing results. Many people who have NEVER achieved success in this industry, are now making money. Many in their first month!

So now, life is beautiful, every day. I've stopped struggling in home business hell, and I'm now having fun and making mucho dinero in home business heaven. And yet, I'm still in the same industry, with the same company and marketing plan, marketing the same product, under the same sponsor. But the Marketing System I use is different (like day and night).

If you're experiencing the aforementioned struggles, cheer up. I have some valuable information on the .biz and .net we! bsites listed in the Resource Box that will help you choose your first (and last) home based business opportunity (if you're new), or might help you replace the one that's just not working for you.

You see, there are two diametrically-opposed solutions to overcoming the challenges mentioned above; I call them the "stupid" and the "stupendous". The stupid solution looks like this: work harder, spend more money on marketing and training tools, buy more MLM leads, attend more meetings, think more positive thoughts, make more calls, read more self-help books. Does this sound familiar? I call it the stupid solution because following those recommendations will only lead you to more frustration (what I experienced), more wasted time and energy (ditto), and to getting you deeper in the hole, fast.

So what's the stupendous solution? It's really quite simple. Find an easier path. Am I suggesting that you stop searching for a legitimate, profitable work at home business ! opportunity and start looking for something else entirely? Of ! course n ot. Home based income opportunities have great potential (the legitimate ones anyway). You just have to find one that offers a Marketing System that actually works.

Just find a SYSTEM that helps YOU help a lot of people get as much of what they want as fast as possible, and apply leverage. The more effectively you can do this, the more money you will make. It's really that simple. You can make tidal waves of cash if you get this right. I know because I'm doing that (tidal waves of cash). And I can tell you that it feels REALLY good to FINALLY taste success.

Here now are my 5 recommendations to help you end the struggle:

1. Accept the FACT that having a Marketing System that actually works is KEY to succeeding with a home business

2. Follow the .biz link below and read the two articles "Home Based Business Opportunity: an I-D-E-A-L Marketing System WILL Help You Succeed" and "Home Based Business: How Good is Your Marketing System (IF you even have ! one...)?"

3. If you've not chosen your home business opportunity yet, review the ones you're considering and see if their Marketing System is "IDEAL" and "PREMIUM" (you'll know what that means after you've read the two articles) mentioned in point 2.

4. If you're currently involved in a work from home business, review your Marketing System and see if it could be labeled "IDEAL" and "PREMIUM". If it's not, consider switching business. Seriously!

5. If you want to study a truly "IDEAL" and "PREMIUM" Marketing System, check out the .net link in the resource box below. Now, don't get me wrong here: I'm NOT asking you to study my home business and join me. I'm suggesting that you click the link and go see for yourself a perfect example of what a Pro-active, Replicable, Explaining-free, User-friendly, Auto-pilot, Money-making Marketing System looks like. You can't evaluate how good or bad another system is unless you have something else to compare it to. So g! o take a look.

Now, why did I share my struggle story w! ith you? Simple. I wanted to give all of you frustrated network marketers a glimpse of what is possible when/if you finally come across an opportunity that offers a turnkey, automated Marketing System that does most of the work FOR you, so you can earn money while you're sleeping, while shopping, or while at the beach or on the ski hills with your kids.

Whatever you choose to do with the invaluable information you've just read, I wish you a whole lot of HOME BUSINESS SUCCESS!

Daniel "BizzBooster" St-Jean
P.S. If you know some friends "in need" who could benefit from reading this article, why not email it to them now? They'll appreciate it. Wouldn't you?

By: Saintjean

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com

Want to see how a P-R-E-M-I-U-M Marketing System should work FOR you, 24/7? Daniel G. St! -Jean & Laurel R. Simmons (The BizzBoosters) invite you to go here www.MoreMoneyMoreTimeForLife.net and fill the form to get on the 'inside' from where you'll be able to study a Marketing System that really works! Visit their other website www.MoreMoneyMoreTimeForLife.biz where you can read more articles under the tab 'More Information', many of which will help you choose the right opportunity.

By: Saintjean

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com

Want to see how a P-R-E-M-I-U-M Marketing System should work FOR you, 24/7? Daniel G. St-Jean & Laurel! R. Simmons (The BizzBoosters) invite you to go here www.MoreMoneyMoreTimeForLife.net and fill the form to get on the 'inside' from where you'll be able to study a Marketing System that really works! Visit their other website www.MoreMoneyMoreTimeForLife.biz where you can read more articles under the tab 'More Information', many of which will help you choose the right opportunity.


Source: http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/Home-Based-Business-Struggle--How-I-was-Saved-by-THE-System/450626
Home Business Articles Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home